For english requests please contact these employees:
At a glance
founded 1973, currently with about 50 employees;
CEO: Mr. Beat Hoechli;
- Accountancy: Mrs. Margrit Muri
- Data processing: Mr. Daniel Oberer
Database management and data processing
Each month we run the latest updates of moving addressees against all addresses we keep on our databases. Furthermore we maintain all the data pertaining to the mailing activities of the non-profit-organizations we work for (i.e. donations [amount, date and which project donated for], donators address).
We can link together databases (e.g. customers databases with our own) and automatically eliminate multiple occurrences of the same housholds.
Some of this procedures features are:
- phonetic string-comparison (e.g. "Miller" matches "Myler")
- fuzzy string-comparison (e.g. "Hansen" matches "Hanser"; fuzzyness is adjustable)
- recognizes arbitrarily written street names (e.g. "rue de robert" matches "Robert-Strasse")
- nickname-recognition (e.g. "Anton" and "Tony" are identical)
- Verification whether persons might be situated in one household together
(e.g. "Tony and Martha" matches "Martha" but doesnt match "Tony and Silvia")
We regularly update our database with the information we obtain from the so called "Robinson list": People who dont want to receive any printed commercials (after "Robinson Crusoe", who spent many years on his island). So we can screen any database for this Robinsons.
Addresses we select from our databases and receive from our customers respectively we make ready for our inkjet- oder laserprinting-engines.
This includes postal optimization (i.e. printed addresses get bundled and thus postal fees get minimized): our software optimizes addresses with destination switzerland (of course), germany and austria (although we only keep swiss addresses on our own databases).
- inkjetting on three different systems (Scitex, Chromojet, Buskro)
- laser printing on two single sheet laser-printers
- two Nipson/Xeikon 7000 printers: with maximum output of 98 feets per minute on each of them;
the ability to connect both printers, so we can print on front- and back-side simultaneously; maximal paper-area of 19.7 (width) and 17 (length);
printing resolution: 480 dpi;
ability of in-line-cutting and folding on demand
Product finishing and lettershop
- cutting- and folding-engines
- saddle stitching
- product wrapping in paper sleeves
- product shrink-wrapping in polyethylene foil
- product inserting
- 12 mailers putting printed products into envelops